S3 isn't recognized on macbook pro after update......

StuartTamplen

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
S3 isn't recognized on macbook pro help!
Macbook pro transfer
I have the android file transfer.
"No android device detected" please connect your android device to get started. shows it charging to.have done every suggestion still not working. worked fine before update..took off android transfer and reinstalled and still not working. it now opens i photo when plugged in and shows nothing.. dam update:'(

Last edited:

ikeike79

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the same problem, anyone know how to fix it?

Do i need to reinstall the samsung drivers on macbook?

Help.......
S3 isn't recognized on macbook pro help!
Macbook pro transfer
I have the android file transfer.
"No android device detected" please connect your android device to get started. shows it charging to.have done every suggestion still not working. worked fine before update..took off android transfer and reinstalled and still not working. it now opens i photo when plugged in and shows nothing.. dam update:'(

StuartTamplen

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
just used the kies air app on phone to transfer all pictures, music ect to macbook pro... works better than android file transfer

- - - Updated - - -

just used the kies air app on phone to transfer all pictures, music ect to macbook pro... works better than android file transfer

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Good to see that you got this working. There's a new Kies Air release (ver 2.2 on Nov 2nd). User reviews in Google Play have been mixed. Are you using the 2.2 version?