Intercepted someone else's text?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Was texting with my mate earlier when I get a text that looked like she was talking about something completely unrelated to the subject at hand at first. In the same text, it then had a typo, then what looked like the ending of a different message. I asked her about it and nothing seemed wrong on her end, so we compared screen shots. What I received was not what she sent.

My best guess is that somehow her text got mangled with another in the servers or something because what I got was the first half of someone else's text and the last half of my mate's in one. The mystery text wasn't even something she meant to send to someone else.

Anyone ever have anything like that happen or any idea how? Btw, we're both on Verizon, I'm on Bionic and she's on the regular Razr.

SteveCampsOut

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I got a text just yesterday out of nowhere calling me Doctor Murphy and asking me a question about a patient and for advice on what to do with said patient. To say the least I responded with "You have the wrong number!" Imagine if I had told this nurse to administer treatment over a text message that SHE had initiated with me! That patient would have been BLANKED!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy