Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SteveCampsOut
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Intercepted someone else's text?

Was texting with my mate earlier when I get a text that looked like she was talking about something completely unrelated to the subject at hand at first. In the same text, it then had a typo, then what looked like the ending of a different message. I asked her about it and nothing seemed wrong on her end, so we compared screen shots. What I received was not what she sent.

My best guess is that somehow her text got mangled with another in the servers or something because what I got was the first half of someone else's text and the last half of my mate's in one. The mystery text wasn't even something she meant to send to someone else.

Anyone ever have anything like that happen or any idea how? Btw, we're both on Verizon, I'm on Bionic and she's on the regular Razr.

Default Re: Intercepted someone else's text?

verizon messed it up?? we will never know unless verizon accepts it. or could be some bug in the app you are using?

Default Re: Intercepted someone else's text?

I got a text just yesterday out of nowhere calling me Doctor Murphy and asking me a question about a patient and for advice on what to do with said patient. To say the least I responded with "You have the wrong number!" Imagine if I had told this nurse to administer treatment over a text message that SHE had initiated with me! That patient would have been BLANKED!!!
    Eduardo06sp likes this.