Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help Replaced a new Transformer TF201 Touch Screen Digitizer Glass

Hi every I am very new to this forum ,this is my first post ,I really need help on this
    i've just repaced my Asus Tranformer prime broken Touch Screen Digitizer glass with a new one
    everything seems to fine all connections are ok and all connetons can only beconnected in one direction and can be connected any other way
    The tablet powers on no problem but the Touch Screen seems to be reverse , when i slide to right it goes to the left and slide to left it goes to right same as up and down
    did i get a bad replacement class or is thier something I am not doing
    anybody else ave this problem
    and I did buy this replacement glass on Ebay and sent fromHong Kong

please help
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Please help Replaced a new Transformer TF201 Touch Screen Digitizer Glass

Let me preface this by saying the following - I have never done this, and have no idea how it works.

You say all the connectors fit only one way, but is it possible you just put it in upside-down / backwards?
    --Chris [cole2kb]

Default Re: Please help Replaced a new Transformer TF201 Touch Screen Digitizer Glass

There's no way to plug it in backwards. If the glass you got is a HannsTouch model, then you have the same problem that I did. Up and down worked correctly, right to left was backwards. I posted a video on youtube showing the problem and sent that to the seller I bought the glass from. There's either a version change in hardware with the TF201, or the glass that is available, that is labeled HannsTouch, is just made wrong. One or the other. I'd be curious to find out if anyone has had any success with the HannsTouch model??

I have the same problem. I finally got the lcd replacement needed and had the neighbor, who does this for a living, put it all together. Same problem with everything being backwards. This sucks.

It is a reversed X axis problem_ Here is this link to someone on another forum who provides a solution to said issue:
    TF201 DIY screen replacement learnings - Page 3
    :