- 11 Posts
If I'm logged into my phone and tablet with my Gmail account and someone texts or calls via Talk or Plus, which device rings or alerts you? Do any of you have separate accounts for tablets and phones?
Thanks for any input!
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
- 10-03-2012, 11:31 PM #2
- 6,004 Posts
Re: Phone/Tablet Question
gtalk call depends on what device is active or in use. I have had people call me and it comes to my phone since i was using it.
dont know about + calls since i have not had that scenario.
why use 2 account? the whole + of Android is unified experience with Google ecosystem.
- By MNTwinsFan in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:30 PM
- By Scopic in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 35Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:08 AM
- By ndrd_ct in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 04:29 PM
- By ptb127 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:03 PM
- By happy accident in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2010, 01:35 PM