Notification and alarm sound has stopped working

meghanj

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope someone can help me out with this!

My notification and alarm sound has stopped working however when I go to play music off my phone it still works.

I have gone into the Volume section under Sound and tried to mess with the volume levels. When I turn the alarm level up to the highest it can go, instead of playing my alarm sound it plays a very faint beeping noise. When I turn up my notification level it makes a similar beeping noise.

Does anyone know what is going on? I need to get this sorted ASAP.

Cheers

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
What phone? I'm having notification tone issues with an LG phone

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

jimnyo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
my notification sounds aren't working either. i don't know why...i tried downloading sound managers and that doesn't help. i'm on an original htc evo 4g.

- - - Updated - - -

my notification sounds aren't working either. i don't know why...i tried downloading sound managers and that doesn't help. i'm on an original htc evo 4g.

SpringCTIL

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi:

Mine don't work either on the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727.

It's either the 4.0.4 update that AT&T just did or the Ringo Pro update.

When I go to re-assign a tone, I see three choices for each tone but only the third choice will work. Checked internal & external storage and have only 1 copy of the tones anywhere on the phone.

Tried a battery & SD card pull to see if it was a fluke but it's still happening.

Nothing but issues with Android OS. Looking to go back to blackbery next year or try Apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2