1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to view google shared calendars on Samsung GS3?

My wife and I have new GS3's. We managed to sync our calendars online through google and are able to see our individual calendars on our phone through S Planner. We also shared our calendars with each other and can view them online. However, we cannot see each other's calendar on the GS3. Is there a setting or something that we are missing? Thank you.

Default Re: How to view google shared calendars on Samsung GS3?

Open calendar Menu-->Calendar to display. make sure the shared calendar is checked.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I did try that, but my wife's calendar was not an option to select (check). However, after trying a number of solutions, I turned the phone off and then back on. I then synced the S Calendar and it displayed by wife's calendar on the GS3. Weird how it would not sync it unless the phone was turned off and on.

Quote Originally Posted by OmenV2K View Post
    I did try that, but my wife's calendar was not an option to select (check). However, after trying a number of solutions, I turned the phone off and then back on. I then synced the S Calendar and it displayed by wife's calendar on the GS3. Weird how it would not sync it unless the phone was turned off and on.
    Actually you don't have to turn Off/On the phone to sync. syncing can be immediately done by going to

Settings-->Account & Sync-->Google [Your account]-->menu-->Sync Now (Will sync all app)

or to just sync calendar go to

Settings-->Account & Sync-->Google [Your account]-->"Uncheck" Calendar and "Check" it again which will force sync calendar immediately
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks. I did try that, but for some reason it would not sync to provide the option of my wife's calendar until I did as described above.