- 2 Posts
One-Tap Connect to a paired device?
I am looking for an app/widget to add a tiny bit of convenience to my life. I want the ability to tap on an icon on my homescreen that will trigger a (Bluetooth) connect to a device that I have paired with in the past. A one-tap-and-you're-done widget would be perfect. I have a Bluetooth dongle in my car that I connect to quite often that plays music over a stereo system (HTC Stereoclip A100). The device is paired with my phone, but I must go to Bluetooth Settings and click on the device to connect every time I get into my car.
I have tried a few apps in the Marketplace with no luck. I am using ICS (HTC EVO 4G LTE). One specific app that worked, but no longer works in ICS:
Bluetooth Profile Widget
If there is a thread that already answers this question, please point me to it. I was unable to find one that addressed this question.
- 10-08-2012, 11:20 PM #2
Re: One-Tap Connect to a paired device?
Have you tried not turning the device on until you have Bluetooth enabled in the phone? Most devices will connect when you turn them on, if a devide they're paired to is within range.
- By shinsen1378 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
- By chickenapplesausage in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:37 PM
- By harrymama in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
- By LCW in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
- By mbmatt11 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:33 PM