Help with music players

headbang7

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So I just upgraded to a Droid 4 from a Droid 2. I love the phone, but my only complaint is the default music players don't cater to my needs. I really liked the droid 2's music player, the interface and everything about it. I found an app called "Android Player" that mimics the droid 2's but it has a few flaws, no lock screen control, and the shuffle tends to replay the same songs. Does anybody know of any good players that have a simple interface (similar to that of the droid 2), lock screen controls, and good shuffle systems?
I really appreciate any help,
Thanks

Sorry in advance if I messed up any forum etiquette or anything, new here.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think Google Play Music actually has a pretty decent interface, and can play music that's stored on your phone, not just in the cloud.

Poweramp is a really nice player--it costs a few bucks, but it does give you a free fully-operational trial period.

headbang7

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I wasted a crap load of time today messing around with things, trying to get the ginger bread music player imitation screen controls to work, but couldn't, so I think I'm stuck with Play Music. The interface is alright, I just don't like all the little boxes next to everything. I might check out WinAmp later, I've heard thats pretty good.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
If you paln to listen to music a lot, Poweramp is well worth the price. Probably the most I've spent on any app on my phone ever, and never regretting it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci