Streaming video on tablet

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
A friend has been trying to watch a streaming religious program on her android 2.3 tablet. I thought maybe she needs flash. Google Play store says the newest version is incompatible so I found version 11.0.1.153 on iapktop. Downloaded it to pc and transferred it via usb to tablet. It asks if I want to install and appears to be installing for about 20 seconds and then orange triangle with exclamation point and "Application not installed". Watcanadoo?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried downloading and installing a different APK? Maybe include 2.3 in your google search to get a better match?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You would think so. Have you tried viewing it on one of your devices to make sure it even works?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure it was an .apk file and not the .tar or .exe??? If it was .exe that's for windows .tar is for Linux not android (ik ik lil confusing) Google and adobe has dropped support for clash they even pulled it off the market try an alternate browser such as fire fox and see if you can run it and press menu internet settings and eneble plug ins

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

1Achas

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly, I had her hard reset it - which I thought would clear the browser cache etc. Only when I told her to go to Settings/Apps/Browser and clear data and cache did it start working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34