more ram vs more core..
if you were choosing a phone that has 2gb and dual core or a phone with 1gb and quad core, which one would you choose?.. does one make it more future proof than the other? i know there's no such thing as being future proof with smart phones now days, but i would like a phone that wouldn't feel so obsolete after 1 year..
- 10-14-2012, 12:54 PM #2
- 10-14-2012, 07:16 PM #3
Re: more ram vs more core..
More core runs faster. More RAM allows you to keep more apps in RAM without swapping. It really depends on how you work. If you're constantly switching between a few specific apps (and they'll all fit into 2GB but not 1GB) I'd go for more RAM, otherwise I'd go for more core.
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2012, 11:19 PM
- By panamamike in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:16 PM
- By rsk2mc in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:40 PM
- By Vance14 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:43 PM
- By SpaceCracker in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:29 PM