Need Help Finding new phones for a construction office - Sprint

kayaksnow

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

We are a commercial glazing contractor and my boss today told me I need to get some of our field superintendents on phones that can email and take semi ok pictures quickly.

I really do not know much about smart phones so I figured I would start here.

We are looking for phones that are reliable, they do not have to be top of the line, and preferably a well built case that can take some regular drops. I do not expect anything to survive off of a 40+foot lift drop, but if it falls 3-4 feet i would like to not be replacing it. I would like a case for them that will take some of the impact. Our Sprint rep keeps telling me to go with the Admiral phone because it is "rugged" but it looks like something from 3 years ago, and the very first review on Sprints page is bad for it. I was thinking of trying to get him to give me a few galaxy S2's

Any other suggestions?

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

We are a commercial glazing contractor and my boss today told me I need to get some of our field superintendents on phones that can email and take semi ok pictures quickly.

I really do not know much about smart phones so I figured I would start here.

We are looking for phones that are reliable, they do not have to be top of the line, and preferably a well built case that can take some regular drops. I do not expect anything to survive off of a 40+foot lift drop, but if it falls 3-4 feet i would like to not be replacing it. I would like a case for them that will take some of the impact. Our Sprint rep keeps telling me to go with the Admiral phone because it is "rugged" but it looks like something from 3 years ago, and the very first review on Sprints page is bad for it. I was thinking of trying to get him to give me a few galaxy S2's

Any other suggestions?

Yeah, I can't speak about which phone except to say to whatever you choose be sure you can get an additional case like the
"Otter Box" Case or similar that is the best way to protect the phone from damage.

Hope that helps

kayaksnow

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
thank you! I just spoke to our rep and he told me because I am buying 9 phones and two new lines, he could get the HTC evo LTE for $50/each.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Defiantly go with a Otter Box or something close to it. great cases for rough use, they can take a beating.
there expencive, but when it come to insurance clames ot phone replacement....it is not that much.
HTC EVO 4G LTE Case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol