Someone help me plssssssssssss

leevenil

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys, can anyone help pls?
I got a Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 which happens to be t-mobile UK network locked, it was on version 4.0.4 and I gave it to someone to help unlock it with a software and it worked after which i used it for a while. i then updated it to 4.1.1 and it locked back and was asking for network unlock code. i gave some dude to try unlocking it again with a software and he did but i couldn't see any network signal and the device didnt ask for network code again.
i am stocked now and don't know what to do. How can I restore back the phone to atleast ask for network unlock code or restore it unlocked.?
someone help me pls....

Jarnld

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Factory reset an option?
Turn off Samsung Galaxy S3.
Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
Release all buttons when you see SGS3 Logo.
Android system recovery will be loaded then.
Select wipe data/factory reset. (use Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)
Select Yes — delete all user data.
Finally, select reboot system now.

Maybe call TMobile for the network unlock code? I'm sure you're creative enough to say something genius if they ask why you need it.

leevenil

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks dude, but i have tried this and i don't seem to see any network still and the phone still isn't asking for a network unlock code. I heard there is a file i could rewrite to the phone that fixes all this but I don't know the file neither do i know how to do it.
pls help....

leevenil

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks dude, but i have tried this and i don't seem to see any network still and the phone still isn't asking for a network unlock code. I heard there is a file i could rewrite to the phone that fixes all this but I don't know the file neither do i know how to do it.
pls help....