Help me find a phone?

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung Replenish and it's driving me crazy. It just has no space at all, so I'm looking for a new one and I was wondering if you guys could help me out, I'm not sure what phone would be best for my current limitations.

I'm on Sprint, not out of contract yet. Basically all I want is a working phone (by that I mean decent calls), good sized screen, and SPACE. Not just card space, but actual space on the phone. The Galaxy S III looks awesome, but sadly is way out of my price range since I'm not renewing my contract yet. Is the S II a good phone? And do you think I can find one for less than 400, preferably less than 300 dollars? I'm not sure how much to trust people on Craigslist... haha. Or any other phone suggestions would be great!

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The S2 is a good phone with lots of space and a big screen. Check Amazon and Ebay. Double check the device and make sure it's programmed for Sprint before you buy it. I wouldn't use Craigslist for a phone purchase. You can also check local used cellphone shops or pawn shops.

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol