Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation a855 droid needs assitance!!!!!!!!!

I recently aquired a droid from a friend and being that its my first one i managed to screw it up i attempted to root it and UNFORTUNATLY i forgot to back it up or did something wrong before i started messing with things the phone worked pretty good. But now all it will do is power up and say android system not responding/force close i have tried numerous things to get it to work again but with no luck it will not mount sd card and i have tried to restore all i get is error codes i have tried rsd lite and it didnt work i have tried sdk tools and couldnt figure out how to make it work i know there is hope i just dont know how or what to do any suggestions will be appreciated also the phone will not charge batt. low batt light stays on and connect charger stays on screen

ROM
    xtrrom 4.6.5

Default Re: a855 droid needs assitance!!!!!!!!!

i don't know how to solve you problem, but i'll bet you can find out what you need to know over here, if you don't see what you need, just ask over there and i'll bet someone will be along real soon that can help.http://http://forums.androidcentral....ng-roms-hacks/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: a855 droid needs assitance!!!!!!!!!

ok thanks i will give it a shot