Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cloud Music Player App

Currently, I'm using both Google Play and Amazon for my cloud music. I'm looking for a solution to simplify access to all of my music. I'm thinking the simplest solution would be an app that accesses both of these accounts and will show music I have on each in one listing (hopefully also consolidating dups). Does anyone know of an app that will do this? This will prevent me from having to do a download then upload from one to the other to keep all of it in one account.

Thanks!

Default Re: Cloud Music Player App

I'm not aware of any app that will access different cloud music accounts. Since Google gives you free storage of up to 20000 songs (and Amazon only gives you 5 GB for free), I consolidate all of my music on Google. I don't find it to be too much of a hassle to download my Amazon music to my PC, because after it's done downloading, with one click I can have the Google Music Manager upload it all to the Google cloud.

Check out CloudAround http://goo.gl/SZzrl

Google Drive is coming within the next few weeks, and we are also working on adding more file formats like m4a. We currently support cloud music through Dropbox, Box, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files, Microsoft SkyDrive, SugarSync, as well as local music on your device in the same view.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

That looks interesting. Thanks for that.

Any chance there will be support for Amazon Music instead of just Amazon s3?