- 1 Posts
Network signal loss
Last night my phone decided it wanted to be annoying and started turning itself on and off on its own. This has caused me to lose my network signal. Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue?
So far, I have turned the phone off (had it powered down all night while I slept).
Removed the sim card.
Used the recovery options to clear the cache.
Simulated a battery pull.
Thus far, nothing has worked. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
- 11-04-2012, 11:42 PM #2
- 1,109 Posts
Re: Network signal loss
What model phone? what version Android? installed any new apps in the last few days?
Last edited by ChromeJob; 11-06-2012 at 11:21 AM.
- 11-05-2012, 09:34 AM #3
- By funktron in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
- By kxs783kms in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
- By thejedimex in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:10 PM
- By namebrandon in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:34 PM
- By mikecpilot in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:23 AM