1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

Default I need some email help please

Hey everyone. I need some help with email if any of you have some insight it would be greatly appreciated. I have been getting busy at work and I like to forward my calendar events to my wife to let her know whats going on. Anyway here is how my email is setup:

1 email account is POP3 from my local ISP (they do not support IMAP) which is my primary email.
    1 gmail account.

I have my primary email forwarded to my gmail account, I setup through my local ISP so that I don't get the FWD in front of every message, (I use the stock gmail app) so that I do not have to fetch my email and so I don't have to check 2 different email apps.

Anyway regarding the calendar, when I want to forward an event I have to use the stock email app, the gmail app is not an option. So is there anyway to setup the stock email as exchange so that it will push my ISP mail. I'm on a Rezound if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help.

Default Re: I need some email help please

"forward my calendar events to my wife"

Just use Google Calendar (without Gmail) is easily sharable, This shares whatever you want in your calendar..

Tip: Never rush to download any APP "Updates", read the feedback for a few days so that you can see if other people are having issues with it and/or changes to permissions or other you may not want! Always use a Back Up APP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free DropBox! Back up to & Sync your Phone to your Computer Free! Always have your stuff when you need it with @ Dropbox . 2GB Plus account is Free! Plus earn up to 500 Mb's for each referral! Up to 32GB Free! http://db.tt/szmjeyX

Yeah, just use Google Calendar, which you can then share with your wife so she can view your schedule. That's what I do. You can visit the web version at , but whatever calendar app you use on the phone will connect to it.

Likewise, my wife has her Google calendar shared with me which tends to have our family stuff (like kids swim meets and practices and stuff). But on my phone the calendar app puts it all together in one place for me.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

Thanks for the help. I'll give it a shot

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums