T-Mobile $30 Month Prepaid Plan
T-Mobile has a $30/month prepaid plan where you get unlimited text and data and 100 minutes. But you have to buy the phone brand new from either walmart or tmobile.com to activate the plan.
I was wondering if I can buy a cheap phone, even a prepaid flip phone or something, activate the plan, and then take the sim card out and put it in another unlocked
Would this work? Would I have to change plans or anything? Could I use the sim for an iPhone too?
- 11-05-2012, 03:17 PM #2
- 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM #4
- 127 Posts
Re: T-Mobile $30 Month Prepaid Plan
If you are referring to basically testing the carrier with the cheap phone and if you don't like it no harm done, rather than buying a smartphone for 350$ maybe and not liking the service you can always sell the phone in that case. But yes you should be able to move the sim to a new device and still get service with the new device if that's what you mean? the iPhone might not work because that's a micro sim. In that case you would need to buy a Micro SIM cutter to make the current SIM compatible.("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
- 11-05-2012, 03:33 PM #5
- By sillar68 in forum T-MobileReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:37 PM
- By skyrockett in forum T-MobileReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:27 PM
- By Timballisto in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2012, 01:00 PM
- By judasmachine in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:45 PM
- By BOSSY TEXAS CHICK in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:30 PM