1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lcd screed issues

Have an htc mytouch that had a digitizer repair done. The lcd afterwards had a dime size circle of deadness then a few days later would quit all together and only have a few multicolored lines along the screen along with the circle. Went off and in like that for a few days then quit all together. Now only has the circle and the verticle lines. However if someone calls I can swyoe the screen and talk normally but otherwisa its useless without a working screen.... is my phone completely shot or will a replacement lcd fix this

Default Re: lcd screed issues

I'd try a replacement LCD first before you go out and spend more money than you might have to
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: lcd screed issues

Quote Originally Posted by extreme1018 View Post
    Have an htc mytouch that had a digitizer repair done. The lcd afterwards had a dime size circle of deadness then a few days later would quit all together and only have a few multicolored lines along the screen along with the circle. Went off and in like that for a few days then quit all together. Now only has the circle and the verticle lines. However if someone calls I can swyoe the screen and talk normally but otherwisa its useless without a working screen.... is my phone completely shot or will a replacement lcd fix this
    Who did the repair? A company? Call and complain.