- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Dealing with unwanted E-mails
I just purchased a Galaxy S3 though Telus (Canada).
I'm trying to figure out how to either:
block emails or
automatically delete emails
at the phone level, NOT the server level.
My wife gets a lot of emails that I'm not interested in, I still want these messages to come through to her phone or
on the home computer, I just don't want them clogging my phone.
Any apps I've seen can block either phone calls or sms texts, but not emails.
- 11-12-2012, 10:53 PM #3
- 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM #4
Re: Dealing with unwanted E-mails
I take it this is not a Gmail account? Try describing the situation, what email accounts you have, what accounts she has, which you share, and, what your ultimate goal is. Maybe someone will figure out a solution that works for you.
- By miamiboy305 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2013, 11:24 PM
- By superflush in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2010, 06:27 AM
- By theaustins513 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:50 AM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:29 AM
- By jsbayer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 12-21-2009, 06:46 PM