- 28 Posts
I've moved from the Droid X (froyo/gingerbread) to the Samsung S3 and find that the predictive text is horrible. I rarely needed to correct or select the spelling/word I wanted with the Droid X I had however with the S3 I find that I am doing it a couple of times per msg or email.
So is this a android version issue ? A Motorola vs Samsung issue ? Do I need a better keyboard ?
What do I need to do so that I am not spending so much time correcting the predictive text ?
- 11-06-2012, 08:55 AM #2
- 11-07-2012, 09:50 AM #4
- 11 Posts
- By kostanp in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2013, 08:07 AM
- By bsmith1051 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:21 AM
- By draken in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:11 AM
- By dehydorn#CB in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:59 PM
- By adriantc in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:57 PM