- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What is "Manually detect"?
Hi, I've been looking for an explanation but no luck.
When you open the gallery and you select any picture, from the camera or downloaded... if you tap on it it opens an option that says "manually detect" and opens a resizable blue square like for selecting something and it gives you the option to "save or cancel"
What is that?
I have a Galaxy S3 running the official released Jelly Bean. Never rooted or flashed.
- By GerryLee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:56 AM
- By wolf1306 in forum Android AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-19-2011, 03:16 AM
- By kiwiterry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:24 PM
- By guitarevan07 in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:58 PM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:18 PM