Headphones that allow song skipping with Slacker Radio on an Android??

Jay O

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I know.. pretty specific. As of yesterday I'm now the proud owner of a new Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm also an avid slacker Radio fan, but have found that my headphones now won't skip songs on that app as they did on my iPhone.

Any thoughts? I'd prefer not to spend too much.. I eat through headphones at an alarming rate.

Thanks!

Jay

Jay O

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah.. those don't work, nor do any of the headphones I have... All mid level, relatively decent headphone sets. :( I can pause without problem, just can't skip songs.

Jay O

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The "button"? Which one? The one on the headset just pauses and plays. No skipping regardless of how many times I hit the button.

I'm hoping the headset can accomadate this (some headset). When I'm on the train the last thing I need is to be fumbling with the phone while I'm listening to my musak! ;)

Thoughts?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The buttons on the Samsung headphones don't work for Slacker to skip music. They also don't work for Pandora. However, double-tapping the "Play/Pause" button does skip songs on Google Music and most media players (AFAIK).

I know that's not much help. I assume it's something that Slacker and Pandora haven't coded into their apps. Maybe another headphone would work, but I don't have any suggestions.

Mr Quince

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I use slacker a lot as well. These lg tone plus hbs 730 work for skipping songs. Although if you pause, it won't let you resume the same song. You can can press skip and does go to the next one though. They're not the cheapest, but I think they're great. There's also the older 700 model that are a little cheaper. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009A...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2304429

Sent from my Sammy GS3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2