- 11-07-2012, 12:49 PM #2Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
I'm not sure what you've tried so far, but it may be easier to use the phone as a WiFi hotspot and use a PC to display Netflix on the TV (provided you have the PC hardware in place).
- 11-08-2012, 10:10 AM #3
I use my TV as a monitor for my PC, and, it works real nice. But, the OP might not have a PC near their TV, and, no laptop. In that case, it looks like you need some kind of adapter to hook it up to a TV VIA HDMI.
Samsung Galaxy S3 demands special MHL-HDMI adapter - SlashGear
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM