- 3 Posts
Huawei WiFi problems
Guys i have a tmobile move balance,actualy a Huawei u8600-1.I have a home router.First two weeks my Phone worked great on wifi,but now it can even connect.
I go to settings-wireless conections..-wifi settings-and turn wifi on.But it is not even scanning it doesnt show any router,not Even a scanning message((Non of the wifi fix apps working
Can you guys help me???
- 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 08:07 AM #5
Re: Huawei WiFi problems
Look under Manage Apps for anything related and try clearing Cache/Data. On my phone I found Network Location and was able to clear Data for it. Try this first.
- 12-21-2013, 09:13 AM #6
- By alexander 57 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:40 AM
- By joec32033 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:02 PM
- By DVNO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:28 AM
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
- By twizler3 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 06:54 PM