Huawei WiFi problems

HeaveeensDoor

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Guys i have a tmobile move balance,actualy a Huawei u8600-1.I have a home router.First two weeks my Phone worked great on wifi,but now it can even connect.
I go to settings-wireless conections..-wifi settings-and turn wifi on.But it is not even scanning it doesnt show any router,not Even a scanning message:(((Non of the wifi fix apps working
Can you guys help me???

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Is this problem only with your router at home or does your phone not detect WiFi at all, anywhere? Have you flashed any custom ROMs on the phone? More info needed.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Look under Manage Apps for anything related and try clearing Cache/Data. On my phone I found Network Location and was able to clear Data for it. Try this first.

Is your phone still under warranty with either the manufacturer or the carrier? Sounds like the WiFi chip may have gone bad.

Before doing that you should try and do a factory reset, see if that fixes the problem. Even if you contact the carrier, that is going to be the first thing they tell you to do, so, you might as well do it yourself. But, if after a factory reset, you will need to hope you are under warranty, or, if not, that you have insurance. Otherwise, you are probably SOL.

yelin

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't wifi connecting error huawei mobile. model no:610,612 and other device
I try my phone is connection the router.no good error is obtaining IP address.
my phone is wps pin connected no good.what?????