- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 problems using Ibolt car dock with Car Home Untra
I am having to different problems I am hoping someone can help with. I have a Galaxy S3 using an Ibolt car dock with Car Home Untra and am having the following problems.
1. The phone call audio will not play through the speakers. I do have an aux jack that has worked with other car docks in the past. Music will play through the car speakers fine.
2. When I leave the phone in the charger during the day, obviously with the car off, the battery drains to 0%. In other words, either car home ultra or the ibolt charger is discharging my battery.
any help will be much appreciated.
- 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 problems using Ibolt car dock with Car Home Untra
1. Does the phone work through the AUX when not in the dock?
2. Not all cars charge while the car is off, so, it could just be that the device is draining of natural causes.
- By devindpotts in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:25 AM
- By inkdup102586 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:12 PM
- By kf6kmx in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
- By compchick813 in forum Droid 2 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
- By sklemp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:19 AM