- 2 Posts
Zte Merit Z990g: flashed wrong recovery
When i first got this phone a few months ago i did something stupid. I flashed the wrong cwm recovery with rom manager even though its not supported on my phone. I keep trying to flash a different recovery using the terminal emulator, but to no Avail. Still cant boot into recovery. Any ideas how to fix?
Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 09:39 AM #2
- 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM #3Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
- 2 Posts
Re: Zte Merit Z990g: flashed wrong recovery
That.KS, ill give it a try, and I will let you know if it works. Unfortunately the terminal on the phone is the only way I am able to do it at the moment. Edit: I've tried those link several times but the file have been removed. He says they were reposted but they are down again. I found some other one though but its still not working. Do i need to rename them to a specific name or does it matter?
Sent from my ZTE-Z990G
Last edited by Dagon Cometh; 11-10-2012 at 08:45 PM.
- By WaRocker in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2013, 12:16 AM
- By statekling in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2012, 12:22 AM
- By phonebricker in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 01:19 AM
- By awhitt10 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:19 PM
- By gtpmatt in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:17 PM