- 1 Posts
Is there a way to track my phone. it is a GS3 and was stolen in Utah. I live in WA State. Is there a way to call that life 360 and ask them if im doing it right. my Step father has 360 on his phone and we tried to track my phone but we dont know if we are doing it right.
- 11-09-2012, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Stolen Phone
The best app to have on your phone is lookout. It's really good check it out for your phone. You can install it by doing it from the play store. Not sure if it would work without setting up first but this is mainly for the future if you ever get your phone back or buy a new one.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
- By JoeNM84 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 36Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:32 AM
- By adammcgovern in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2012, 10:20 PM
- By mcomeau334 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:28 PM
- By shadowsjc in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:38 AM
- By quaa in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2011, 12:17 AM