- 1 Posts
Samsung Transform Ultra Only Works Plugged In
Hello. I've had problems since the 4th month of this phone and its at a year now. It lost it's wifi back then and I managed to get it back by wiping it a number of times, both factory resets and android type.Other problems have occurred, I've taken care of them along the way. Now, the phone only works if it's plugged in. If it isn't, it goes dead. Shuts itself off immediately without a plug-in charge. Any ideas other than chucking it?
Btw, Samsung never would honor the warranty, citing they" don't replace phones but would "take a look at it" but couldn't "guarantee what they could do for it's software". I've had Samsung phones before and never had problems like this.
Thanks for your help.
- 01-19-2013, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Samsung Transform Ultra Only Works Plugged In
I too have had this issue recently. The problem was the battery. The battery had swelled up and no longer held a charge longer than five minutes.Should the information I provided helped in any small way and you would like to thank me:
1. Hit the thanks button and/or
2. Install dropbox using this ---> Dropbox <---
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
- By kjh1094 in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:35 PM
- By Growjunky in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2013, 09:35 AM
- By RebeccaMI in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2012, 06:17 AM
- By DeadStarState in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 01:56 PM
- By nickmiller71 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2011, 07:14 PM