- 2 Posts
Stopping aps from updating
I have an Asus eeepad and travelling at the moment using mobile wireless on limited data allowance. What blows out my allowance are aps that on their own back start updating to newer versions. I have ice cream sandwich. I was able to stop them mostly on my phone but cannot find a setting to stop it on my pad. Even under aps in settings and going into each individual ap I cannot find a setting to untick such as 'allow automatic updating'. Am I missing a setting or is their an ap that can do it?
- 11-09-2012, 09:43 PM #2
- 11-09-2012, 11:22 PM #3
- 11-10-2012, 04:24 AM #5
Re: Stopping aps from updating
It always takes a little time to familiarize yourself with all of the features of a new device. Whenever I get a new toy (like the cool Nexus 7 I'm currently typing on), I systematically go through all of the Settings to get to know where things are.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-10-2012, 04:58 AM #6
- By nrweaver in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
- By RTR13 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2013, 11:58 PM
- By MARKUSB111 in forum LG VortexReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:03 AM
- By SpartanDroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:58 AM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:48 PM