Force android to see apps?
So I have been flashing a couple of roms lately and everytime I flash a rom, the new rom sees all the apps that are installed. However, it's not doing that anymore and I have 1GB left of storage with no apps installed. Is there a way to force android to see these apps? If not, is there a way to just wipe all of the app data that is on there so I can start over?
I just tried a factory reset and it didn't erase anything
Last edited by HomeLite; 11-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.
- 11-10-2012, 09:18 PM #3
- By know1 in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:36 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
- By Dreshyne2g in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:44 PM
- By ap3604 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:08 AM
- By EastBay in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:24 PM