Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Acer A500 acts weird...

I can't figure this out...

My Acer A500 tablet will act like it shut itself off after a couple hours of un-use. When I hold the power button to turn it back on, it does nothing. If I hold it down a second time, it turns back on.
    I updated this to the new 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich from Honeycomb and it's been doing it since. I still have 6-8GB of space on it and I have anti-virus that scans bi-weekly.

Default Re: Acer A500 acts weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber Bob View Post
    I can't figure this out...

My Acer A500 tablet will act like it shut itself off after a couple hours of un-use. When I hold the power button to turn it back on, it does nothing. If I hold it down a second time, it turns back on.
    I updated this to the new 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich from Honeycomb and it's been doing it since. I still have 6-8GB of space on it and I have anti-virus that scans bi-weekly.
    I assume in settings you set the shutoff times, but

You should post on the Acer A500 section

Hope that may help

Tip: Never rush to download any APP "Updates", read the feedback for a few days so that you can see if other people are having issues with it and/or changes to permissions or other you may not want! Always use a Back Up APP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free DropBox! Back up to & Sync your Phone to your Computer Free! Always have your stuff when you need it with @ Dropbox . 2GB Plus account is Free! Plus earn up to 500 Mb's for each referral! Up to 32GB Free! http://db.tt/szmjeyX