- 1 Posts
Acer A500 acts weird...
I can't figure this out...
My Acer A500 tablet will act like it shut itself off after a couple hours of un-use. When I hold the power button to turn it back on, it does nothing. If I hold it down a second time, it turns back on.
I updated this to the new 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich from Honeycomb and it's been doing it since. I still have 6-8GB of space on it and I have anti-virus that scans bi-weekly.
- 11-11-2012, 10:38 AM #2
- By mikedaub in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:14 PM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:28 PM
- By jamesmania88 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:16 PM
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:53 PM