- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Update to Icecream Sandwich, Voice search disabled fix.
This fix is for when your built in Voice search app is not working correctly or you have accidentally disabled it. Home screen>Menu>Manage Apps>Voice Search>Clear data & Force stop.
If the issue is that you have it disabled and the Google Play Store is crashing when you attempt to enable it then do the same thing except, Manage Apps>Google Play Store>Clear data, Force stop & uninstall updates. Restart your phone and go enable Voice Search and you should be good to go.
- By greenrob in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
- By espokane in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 08:26 PM
- By ndwatkins in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:24 PM
- By Geldo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:00 PM
- By AmphibiousRodent in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:28 PM