- 2 Posts
How to Fix Wifi after upgrading S2 from 2.3Gb to 4.04 ICS
I have upgraded my Samsung Galaxy S2 from 2.3 Gingerbread to 4.04ICS thru ODIN - (Build No. IMM76D.XWLPM). After upgrading my WIFI stopped working even though the signal is showing wifi is connected.
Please help and let me know how to correct this.
- 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM #2
- 11-13-2012, 12:25 PM #4
Re: How to Fix Wifi after upgrading S2 from 2.3Gb to 4.04 ICS
Are you able to connect to any other Networks and have it work successfully? Give that a shot.
I'm assuming you have rebooted the phone. Maybe turn airplane mode on and off?
It was immediately after the update? There weren't any apps you might have installed that could be conflicting?
Worst case, you can't figure it out and factory reset.
- By northward in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:14 AM
- By SterlingVT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
- By darrylmendo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:44 PM
- By logodude in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:42 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:04 PM