but now,
for some reason i get this loop of
"Obtaining IP Address",
"Disconnected",
then does it again.
Anyone have any ideas?

Will thank <3
aca7pi.jpg

Example. It Loads this then disconnects after a while and repeats.

Last edited:

Devinator

S&#363;p&#257; Saiya-jin F&#333;
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried connecting to another network? Could be a problem with your network. If you can't connect to another, at least you have ruled that out as the problem.

Rune Arc

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried connecting to another network? Could be a problem with your network. If you can't connect to another, at least you have ruled that out as the problem.
Any one i go to does the same man. Look at the picture, I'm using my library's in that one.

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Any one i go to does the same man. Look at the picture, I'm using my library's in that one.

Still, from the picture all I can tell is that you are trying to connect to one. But, if you are saying that the problem is for multiple, well, then that answers the question.

Did you try turning of whatever that WPS option is?

Rune Arc

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Still, from the picture all I can tell is that you are trying to connect to one. But, if you are saying that the problem is for multiple, well, then that answers the question.

Did you try turning of whatever that WPS option is?
The WPS is just the protected setup, so you have to go to the router and press the button on that and it syncs. It's not an on/ off type of thing.

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, if you can't connect to any WiFi, and, you have forgotten all the networks and tried again, I'd do a factory reset. If that doesn't work, hardware and you should exchange it under warranty.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Rune Arc

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I did a factory reset, that's what caused this I'm pretty sure. and this is the second phone i've gone through already from warranty.

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, if that didn't fix it, and the second one has the problem as well, return it again. You can also try explaining to them that the issue keeps happening and politely, but assertively, tell them they should give you a different model.

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, still, get it replaced. Call customer service. They'll have you factory reset. When that doesn't fix the problem, they'll send you a new one. That one shouldn't have the problem, if it does, call back and ask for a new model.

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I find it unlikely since as you stated you have posted this on five forums. But, I do hope someone has an answer for you. If not, and you exchange it, make sure to come back and post a follow up. Good luck!!