Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Internet and Facebook

I am going to get the google nexus 7. I was wondering if I got the internet and facebook on there or if there is something else I have to purchase to get it. Also, Does it come with a cover and if not, which cover should I get. Thanks.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Default Re: Internet and Facebook

The google chrome web browser comes with the nexus 7, and while the facebook app is not preinstalled, you can download it for free from Google Play. I don't believe the nexus 7 comes with a case, but you can buy This Official Case for $20 (Click this blue text to be taken to the web page with the case)

facebook is free on the market. It doesnt come with cover. usually no tablet come with cover and you can find official accessory here https://play.google.com/store/device...over_wifi_blue

or you could just google for cover you like. most app in market are free just an fyi.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Is the google nexus 7 a good tablet to just play games with, check facebook, maybe mail - nothing real intricate, I have a desktiop computer. Don't know whether to get the 7" or 10" which should be out by black friday. waddya think

nexus 7 is a good tablet for gaming. it all comes to size. what do you prefer 7 or 10.
    nexus 10 has gorgeous screen tbh but its expensive than nexus 7
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

That is what I am wondering. Is the 10" screen worth the extra money, or is the 7: good enuf.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by PattiChati View Post
    That is what I am wondering. Is the 10" screen worth the extra money, or is the 7: good enuf.
    It depends. A seven inch screen will make it more portable. My GTAB7 fits in the pocket of my khakis at work. My Prime wouldn't though. But, I love my Prime and bring it with me in my book bag wherever I go. And, it mainly sits in the dock on my various desks like a netbook. However, it might be too big to use as an E-reader. My GTAB7 feels like I'm holding a paperback, so, that might be a plus for some people. It all depends on what you are going to do with it, and, where you are going to do it.