Internet and Facebook

PattiChati

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am going to get the google nexus 7. I was wondering if I got the internet and facebook on there or if there is something else I have to purchase to get it. Also, Does it come with a cover and if not, which cover should I get. Thanks.

PattiChati

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Is the google nexus 7 a good tablet to just play games with, check facebook, maybe mail - nothing real intricate, I have a desktiop computer. Don't know whether to get the 7" or 10" which should be out by black friday. waddya think

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
nexus 7 is a good tablet for gaming. it all comes to size. what do you prefer 7 or 10.
nexus 10 has gorgeous screen tbh but its expensive than nexus 7

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That is what I am wondering. Is the 10" screen worth the extra money, or is the 7: good enuf.

It depends. A seven inch screen will make it more portable. My GTAB7 fits in the pocket of my khakis at work. My Prime wouldn't though. But, I love my Prime and bring it with me in my book bag wherever I go. And, it mainly sits in the dock on my various desks like a netbook. However, it might be too big to use as an E-reader. My GTAB7 feels like I'm holding a paperback, so, that might be a plus for some people. It all depends on what you are going to do with it, and, where you are going to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463