Rooting Galaxy Tab 7.7
Does anyone have any suggestions on rooting the Samsung Galaxy 7.7? I really like the tablet but I know it could be sooo much better! I have never rooted any of my other devices but I think I am willing to take the leap on this one if it's possible. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
- 11-12-2012, 09:50 PM #2
- 11-13-2012, 12:34 PM #4
- 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM #6
Re: Rooting Galaxy Tab 7.7
Yes, you need to root to flash. Try looking for a CM ROM. I would think you could find CM 9 for your device. It probably wont be on the main page. You might have to spend some time in Google looking for it, but, I would think it's there.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
- By DanSan in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2013, 05:38 PM
- By funk3c0d3m0nk3y in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:56 AM
- By Feral Urchin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
- By linuxman111 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:30 PM
- By popularbelief in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:11 AM