- 1 Posts
I'm not sure what exactly the deal is, but when my wife sends me a video (never you mind what of...) It is SUPER grainy. Like to the point where you cant even see anything. On her phone it looks sharp, but when it is txt-ed it is very blurry and pixel-ated. I have an EVO-design, she has an EVO-shift, and we both are on sprint. I assume it has something to do with the compression sent over the network, but i see people that send and receive quality videos over the network all the time, so I have no idea what is going on.
- 11-12-2012, 04:05 PM #2
Re: Grainy Videos
Is she sending the video via MMS text message? I think videos get automatically downsized in this case. If she attaches the video to an email, it should be in its original resolution.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By ERDude in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 27Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:35 AM
- By jayjeff20 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:30 PM
- By pahick in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:32 PM
- By SkottM in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:19 AM
- By zeal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM