- 2 Posts
My Android simply died and anything i find won't reboot him
i was using my Nexus 7, playing world of goo, and suddenly my tablet turned off. at first i thought it was my battery, but i don't know why the device don't want to recharge or restart.
i'm reading tips all over the internet and already tried:
= hold volume buttons and power buttons for 30 seconds
= plug it on pc and hold volume and power buttons for 30 sec
= install the drivers for Windows 7 plugns in, but my pc don't find the tablet (i'm not sure if i'm doing it right)
= installed the google Nexus 7 Toolkit, but can't run the option, because my pc can't find the tablet
= tried to install Pdnet, but my pc can't find the tablet.
I had 15 gigas free, and was using just evernote and some readers. i was using the screen password.
Plz i need this device for my job. CAN U PLZ HELP ME??
- 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM #2Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
- 4,374 Posts
Re: My Android simply died and anything i find won't reboot him
If it wont turn on at all, I would get it replaced under warranty. I'm not sure who you need to contact, Google or Asus, but, there should be paperwork that came with it that has a number to call.
- By ssedgwick in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2011, 11:47 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2011, 07:59 PM
- By spongey600 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
- By spongey600 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
- By wazzup987 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:42 PM