Android 4.2 multi user questions
I have searched for this but have not found any direct answer yet. I was wondering if the multi user support I 4.2 would allow multiple user accounts in apps like Netflix, Dropbox, Google drive, etc? For instance user could be logged in to their own set of apps while user is in theirs.
- 11-14-2012, 02:10 AM #2
- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android 4.2 multi user questions
Only exception to this is that they "link" the application packages (the app only, not the configuration) together to save space, which is also why other users can upgrade your applications.
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
- By NealJ777 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2012, 07:13 AM
- By Maddingo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:04 PM
- By sjmtaelus in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2011, 01:13 PM
- By DroidGnome in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:53 PM