- 175 Posts
New with the HTC One X and lots of questions
I am kinda new to the Android thing and the HTC One X . I had a iPhone 4 and had one since the 3G. Now I am converted to the HTC. My question is this. With the iPhone 4 phone contacts could be backed up and restored from the "cloud" in a folder there and accessed at any time. How do I back up the phone contacts to the PC or to a cloud for future retrieval if needed when lost ? Is it possible? I have tried about everything and the "drop box", "google drive", or the HTC sync wont do it. Is there something else to save contacts to?
- 11-13-2012, 09:50 PM #2
Re: New with the HTC One X and lots of questions
If you save all of your contacts to your Google account (i.e., Gmail), then all of them sync with your phone, and they remain in the Google cloud even if you wipe your phone.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By Showking in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 30Last Post: 06-28-2012, 07:39 AM
- By blackhawksfan75 in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2012, 12:52 PM
- By chappo2000 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2012, 01:51 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:59 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:15 PM