- 98 Posts
Had to do a factory reset..have a question
My phone was having some problems so I went ahead and did a factory reset..and everything's good now but my question is how come when I went to the market it didn't start downloading all my apps again ..isn't it supposed to do that automatically.. is their a way to fix this or do I have to go through call 150 apps and find the ones I want to use again ?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-14-2012, 06:42 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 11:31 AM #3
Re: Had to do a factory reset..have a question
This happened on my phone and it's because the standard app is Android Market, but it wasn't until my phone updated Android Market to the newer PLay Store app...only then did it show all my favourite / previously installed apps.
- By spooksmcgee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
- By albertzelaya in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:24 PM
- By latwne in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:15 AM
- By RMThompson in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:41 PM
- By bfguns in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2010, 06:52 AM