1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sudden battery drain

What's the best way to determine why all of a sudden my battery is losing it's charge more quickly than normal? I checked battery usage in settings and everything seems reasonable. I can't think of a newly installed app that might be causing it. Any suggestions on my next step? (HTC Rezound, ICS)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Sudden battery drain

Another thought.... I've been researching tablets for the last couple of weeks on this board and another one. I'm subscribed to several threads that are set for instant notification, so there's a lot of activity in my notification bar lately. Could that be the reason for the recent battery drain issues?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: Sudden battery drain

Additional notifications from email, no. The apps that are syncing still check the same amount, regardless as to whether you receive any notifications or not.

How old is the battery in the device? It could just be getting old and either need to be replaced, or, you have some tweaking to do to improve battery life. I replacing the battery is not an option, then you have some tweaking to do, lol. If it is an option, and, you happen to have a second battery, you could test it with the second battery to see if you have the same performance.