Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Recover problem.

I have an lg optimus q (straight talk) Rooted with engdroidq and CWM. Flashed recovery using phone model optimus m+, from CWM's "flash recovery option". The m+ version played well with the q. (lgl55c) Came accross the recovery touch and decided to flash. Tried flashing the .img manually with recovery_flash recovery /path/to/.img. When i rebooted to recovery it started in fast boot. Tried running a flash command from adb shell....fast boot and adb reported success on recovery flash. But still starts in fastboot. Even if I boot up and try to flash from CWM, reports success their as well. Not bricked, but cant get recovery back I also tried this approach to no success. .[REQ]clockworkmod touch - xda-developers. Any help would be great. Been following these forums for a while now. Great help!!! (first post)
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Recover problem.

bump
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No ideas? I have googled till blue in the face! Recovery will not stick at all....vol down+home+power still only boots fast boot, with multiple attempts of flashing recovery???

flash the right cwm for your phone. not all cwm will work with the phone
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

it worked until i tried flashing recovery touch. witch I thing was the wrong version. And possibly messed something up
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

[Solved] Thanx to BZ! Dont know how I missed this over the past couple days....Recovery for the Straight Talk Optiums Q(LGL55C)
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Would really like to flash the "touch recovery" Is their a version for the Q (lgl55c) straight talk?