- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 4.0.4 ICS
Bug in ICS calendar with re-ocurring events on the 31st of each month?
I have Androind 4.0.4 ICS running on my Samsung Galaxy Note. I have setup a re-curring calendar event which is to alert me at the end of each month. I thus setup the event for 31st October, and to repeat Monthly (on day 31). It seems that in November & February, the 31st does not exist and thus the reminder will not trigger.
I would have thought that the repeat function would have looked at each month and where there was no 31, chosen 30, where there was no 30, chosen 29 where there was no 29, chosen 28. But alas that seems not to happen. Is there a fix to this?
- 11-15-2012, 01:00 PM #2
Re: Bug in ICS calendar with re-ocurring events on the 31st of each month?
I'm surprised it doesn't either. You could always set it for the 28th, just to be safe. Or make three. One for the 28th, the 30th and the 31st. You'll get a couple of extra reminders, but, at least you wont be missing any.
- By PWG09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 18Last Post: 10-08-2016, 10:41 AM
- By akalmand in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:09 PM
- By jk175d in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
- By dbareis in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:34 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:13 PM