- 1 Posts
Bad Default Application
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7. I accidentally set a wrong default application to view FLV videos. My problem is that I don't know what application it is. When I try to view a FLV file an applications quickly pops-up showing a green phone icon with the words "call details" then disappears. I can't find any application that seems to relate to this.
UPDATE: The Android Phone app uses the icon that I see when the application the attempts to play the FLV file briefly appears. When I look at the details of the Phone app there is no default setting shown. Clearing data for the Phone app doesn't help.
Last edited by bozackt; 11-15-2012 at 02:41 PM.
- 11-16-2012, 08:41 AM #2
Re: Bad Default Application
Well, it must be some app you installed. Android doesn't have the ability to play FLV files stock. At least my Prime doesn't. I had to download an app that specifically plays them. My guess is you have installed an app that does so, and, set it to default. Carefully look at all of your apps and see which ones it could be. Once you know which it could be, clear defaults for all of those apps, and, hopefully that'll clear it up.
- 11-16-2012, 11:36 PM #3
- 11-17-2012, 08:02 AM #4
- 11-17-2012, 08:05 AM #5
- 11-17-2012, 08:31 AM #6
- By TxAndroidGuy in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 52Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:41 PM
- By allenpaul1975 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-22-2014, 07:41 AM
- By RUSH in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
- By lornaevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:41 AM
- By WAldenIV in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2010, 03:01 PM