Google Now - I HAVE to be doing something wrong with it

bergeronjc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have to be doing something wrong with Google Now. I have EVERYTHING enabled in the Google Now settings and use it for every single search I do, even if I'm browsing in Dolphin I'll switch back to Google Now. I have Google Now on my phone and Nexus 7 so I use it at least 20 times a day.

The ONLY cards I get in Google Now:
1. a traffic card for a way to work I NEVER GO AND HAVE TRAVELED ONLY ONE TIME IN THE 6 YEARS I'VE WORKED THERE because it's 4 miles and 15 minutes longer than the way I go everyday..
2. today's weather
3. calendar reminders
4. scores to the Bucs or Jags game after the game
5. cards for map searches I do, but for some reason it only shows the first 3 map searches I did when I got my Nexus 7 and it only shows those cards on a random basis. it will NOT show map cards for recent searches (serious question: anybody have any clue why it ONLY shows the first 3 map searches I did on my Nexus 7 and refuses to show any other map searches?)

I get NO other cards.

I fail to see how something so useless can get innovation of the year. I want it to be great, I want it to be "super scary smart" like some people say. I would love it if cards popped up and told me about stuff before I wanted to know, like lots of people say on many Google Now posts I've read.

I don't get why it won't work for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa